Friday, July 29, 2011

'Look at me now!' Stars from their meager beginnings to Now!

 I was listening to an Andre 3000 rap and the line, "We came a long way like dem slim ass cigarettes..." stood out in my mind and  just so happen became the inspiration behind this article.  I was thinking about how some stars were when they first impacted onto the scene to the present day.  Some artists have had meager beginnings but have risen to the level of SUPER STARS.  Let's take a look at a few to see the progression of hungry new jacks, to seasoned veterans that STILL command and garner accolades and adoration from their legions of fans.


No,No,No -Destiny's Child



Run The World-Beyonce





Motivation-Kelly Rowland



What have you done for me lately- Janet Jackson





So excited-Janet (She only needs one name now--we all know who she is!)





Get up get out-Outkast





B.O.B-Outkast

No comments:

Post a Comment